Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion in annual revenue and plans to grow significantly year over year. Technology powers everything we do, which is why we’re investing $30M per year over the next five years to make ours the absolute best in the industry. Our team is dedicated to innovation, building digital solutions to help our partners do business the way they want to — with a seamless experience powered by tools, integrations and processes designed for efficiency. As one of the few brokerages with a proprietary transportation management system, we leverage our wealth of data to improve processes, provide insights to our partners and deliver unparalleled service. We are looking for experienced candidates willing to go above and beyond to build technology products that deliver results for customers and drive our business forward!
Who We Want
Our explosive growth is your opportunity to accelerate your engineering career in a high-impact role on our development team. Being passionate about building great tech is a must, as is being comfortable working both hyper-collaboratively and independently. You qualify for this role if you have:
- RESTful API design experience.
- UI development experience using modern libraries like React.
- SQL and relational database architecture experience.
- A testing mindset — your code is covered.
- Microservice Architecture experience is a plus.
- Ability to problem solve unique and complex issues, both independently and collaboratively.
What You’ll Do
This senior-level role is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and experience to not only strengthen our existing tech suite but also to dream up and build entirely new proprietary products that will take it to the next level. Your day-to-day job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Architecting, building, analyzing, developing, implementing and maintaining software.
- Implementing new product features and enhancing performance and quality.
- Collaborating with the product, data science, quality assurance and other teams to meet the needs of stakeholders and deliver best-in-class products.
- Collaborating with others on code reviews to ensure good design.
- Leading, mentoring and holding your team accountable for delivering results, with a high bar for quality and standards.
- Leading large projects from design to completion, including functions like documentation and effective delegation.
- Helping Product to define your team’s roadmap.
The Value of Culture and Balance
We are invested in your personal wellness and are committed to helping you find a healthy work-life balance. In addition to the perks below, we want to ensure you feel supported when it comes to taking care of life outside the office. Need to work from home to watch your children for a day? We understand, no problem. Had a great month and want to head out early on a Friday to go camping for the weekend? Go for it, you earned it. Need to come in late due to a doctor’s appointment? We’ve all been there. We trust you to perform at a high level and reward that performance with the flexibility you need to feel fulfilled both in and out of the office.
Perks On Perks
We know attracting and retaining top talent takes more than happy hours and breakroom ping-pong tables. (But yes, we have those too.) That’s why we strive to make Arrive the kind of place we all want to be every day. We invest heavily in every facet of the employee experience, and that starts with the full suite of benefits enjoyed by each and every team member.
- Competitive base salary.
- Hybrid work schedule with designated WFH and in-office days each week.
- Excellent health, vision and dental insurance.
- Matching 401(k) plan and vesting opportunities.
- Unlimited PTO plus two floating holidays in your first year.
- Professional development tools like LinkedIn Learning are at your disposal.
- Investments in your health, including an on-site gym and local gym discounts, as well as access to Calm and Class Pass.
- ERGs such as Women in Logistics, Women in Tech, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, Illinois.
- A transportation reimbursement program lets you get to work via train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops within walking distance of the office, and you can safely store your bike inside the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym memberships.
- Relocation assistance no matter your origin city.
Ready to Arrive?
If you have a relentless drive to succeed and are ready to start your journey with Arrive, we want to hear from you. Apply now, and one of our awesome Recruiters will be in touch ASAP!