Arrive Logistics is looking for an Enterprise Applications Integration Specialist with strong working knowledge in implementing, 维护, and supporting integrations in key enterprise apps such as Workday, 自适应规划, 和Okta. The successful candidate will play an important role in the implementation of Workday and will be responsible for working alongside the implementation team and other vendors to 构建 out initial integrations and continually automate and improve workflows surrounding HR business practices. As our integration guru, you will partner closely with our application 高级用户 and functional leaders to analyze administrative and development requests, deeply understand 业务流程, and suggest and implement automation and improvements to the overall application landscape. An understanding of HR and Finance processes and data is important to be able to carry out this role.
- Partner and collaborate tightly with the HRIS Admin, 高级用户, and functional leaders within the HR and Finance teams
- 设计, 构建, 测试, and deploy Workday integration solutions using custom reports, 欧洲投资银行, 核心的连接器, Document Transforms, 工作日工作室, and various other Web Services/APIs
- Manage, monitor, and support all integrations that exist within the Workday ecosystem
- Create detailed integration specifications, 字段映射, and system process designs to support the entire HR and Planning lifecycle
- Analyze and translate business and functional requirements into technical specifications to be deployed in the Enterprise Applications landscape
- Research integration failures, perform root cause analysis, and provide oversight for strong change management for Workday and other enterprise applications changes
- Work closely with the Workday implementation team to help drive the successful implementation of Workday throughout all of Arrive’s centers and HQ
- Utilize Jira to create an audit log of changes to the Workday environment to track system
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
- Support users both proactively and reactively with a focus on customer service
- Understand and support roles and permissions within all Enterprise Applications
- 设计, 准备, and execute unit 测试 cases and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure system configuration objectives have been met
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years experience in an enterprise application development/support function
- 2+ years experience writing code
- Demonstrated integration experience in HR and Finance related domains, including but not limited to Workday, 自适应规划, 和Okta
- Experience with Web Services and APIs
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing, web services, and integration challenges
- Understand data governance and ensure data integrity conforms to Arrive policies, 标准, 和建筑
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment while effectively collaborating across teams
- Proven experience of enterprise system implementation at medium and large scale companies
- Strong understanding of HR and Finance processes and data in order to ensure correct and efficient implementation of HRIS integrations
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices
- Ability to manage change effectively, always mindful of technology, 业务流程, and systems implications
- 技术能力, with proven experience in reporting, 测量, 数据分析, 和解释
- Ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues
- Experience of capturing requirements and documenting 业务流程.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & 瑜伽馆!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!