As a Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be supporting the Accounts Receivable Specialist team to ensure the Accounts Receivable functions run smoothly. The Accounts Receivable Clerk provides financial, administrative, and clerical services. The Accounts Receivable Clerk works closely with our BizDev, Carrier Sales, and CashApp Teams.
In This Role, You Will:
- Collect and process PODs and related documents.
- Assist Customer Relations Specialists with accurate application of unapplied cash.
- Review payments received for application to correct invoices and review invoices prior to distribution as needed.
- Manage Level 1 emails and calls regarding customer invoicing and billing issues.
- Work with the Sales Team to finish loads, as necessary.
- Create and distribute invoices.
- Ensure customer accounts and billing settings are accurate and up to date.
- Create RMAs for upstream approval.
- Navigate, maintain and upload invoices to customer portals.
- Check customer portals for invoice status.
The Ideal Candidate Is/Has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable role preferred.
- Oracle NetSuite Experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a team.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Make an immediate impact at a growing organization.
- Working the heart of downtown Chicago, IL!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our 401k match program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out – we have an on-site gym.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked coffee bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!